Five on Life's Journey
Q: I feel that my life is running in many directions. I also feel that I am not maximizing my potential. What is my mission in this complex world?
- Torah and Mitzvos are the basis of a Jew’s journey through life.
- In life's journey, some aspects are pleasant, others less so. We believe however, that everything is orchestrated by Hashem.
- All life's circumstances, the ups and the downs are all part of Hashem’s plan, to steer one towards the fulfillment of one’s unique mission.
- People were endowed with innate strengths and character traits, with which to fulfill their mission.
- One of life's central purposes is to refine these character traits and use them optimally.